Terms and Conditions
No prior notice amendment to terms, the amendment will be applied to orders thereafter. Upon confirmation of your orders, we will not be able to make any changes.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under copyright law, and is the property of Butterfly Sunglasses. The collective work includes work that are licensed to Butterfly Sunglasses.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Butterfly Sunglasses products.
You may display and , subject to any expressly stated restriction or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use , or to place an order with Butterfly Sunglasses or to purchase Butterfly Sunglasses products.
Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, displayed transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited unless authorized by Butterfly Sunglasses. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
Limitation of liability
Butterfly Sunglasses shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or this site or the performance of the products, of such damage. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damage, so the above limitation exclusion may not apply to you.
While Butterfly Sunglasses strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. Butterfly Sunglasses cannot confirm the price of an item until after you order. In the event that an items listed at an incorrect price or product information, Butterfly Sunglasses shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is priced incorrectly, Butterfly Sunglasses may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
These term and condition are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/ or completing the registration or shopping process. These term and condition, or any part of term, for any reason. Any termination of this Agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination.
Use of site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language a Butterfly Sunglasses or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitor son the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site and content which is libellous, or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any part for which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law, You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other commercial online service or other organization.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitor, Butterfly Sunglasses may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party’s affiliated with Butterfly Sunglasses. We has no control over the data collection practices, independent of Butterfly sunglasses.
These linked sites are only for your convenience and the reforge you access the mat your own risk. Nonetheless. Butterfly Sunglasses seeks to protect the integrity of its website and the links placed upon its own site but for site but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
Different pricing currencies
Pricing of products sold by Butterfly Sunglasses is based upon figures calculated in British POUNDS (£), Prices displayed in other currencies are converted from British Pounds according to the most up to date conversion rates. Due to fluctuating currency values, prices displayed in non-POUNDS. Denominations of currency on the site, other than on the individual product page, may not be the most current. Areas of the site where non POUDS. Denominations of currency might be inaccurate include, but are not limited to, promotional banners, promotion alp ages, and information on product category pages. The price displayed on an individual product page, regardless of currency denomination, is the current price you are liable to play to Butterfly Sunglasses, excluding shipping.
- TERMS AND CONDITION TO GOVERN – These terms and condition represent the final and complete agreement of the parties and no terms or condition in anyway modifying or changing the provisions stated here in shall be binding upon our company unless made in writing and signed and company. No modification of any of these terms shall be modified by our company’s shipment of goods following receipt of buyers purchase order, shipping request or similar forms containing printed terms herein. If any term, clause or provision is declared to held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such declaration or holding shall not affect the validity of any other term, clause or provision herein contained.
- ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS – All others are subject to written price verification by authorized our company personnel unless designated in writing to be firm for a price verification does not constitute acceptance of the price contained in the order.
- SUBSTITUTION – our company reserves the right, without prior notification, to substitute an alternative product of live kind, quality and function. If the buyer will not accept a substitute, the buyer must specifically declare that no substitution is allowed when the buyer requests a quote, if such request for quote is made, or, if no request for quote was made when placing an order with the Our company.
- PRICE – Price quoted, including any transportation charge, are valid for 10 days unless designated as firm for as pacific period pursuant to a written quote or written sales acceptance issued or verified by an officer or other authorized personnel of Our Company, A price designated as firm for a specific period may be revoked by Our company if there vocation is in writing and is mailed to the buyer prior to the time a written acceptance of the price is received by Our Company. All prices and deliveries are F.O.B. shipping point. Our Company reserves the right to cancel orders in the event selling prices which are lower than prices quoted are established by government regulation.
- TRANSPORTATION – Unless otherwise provided, Our Company shall use it judgment in determining carrier and routing. In either case, Our Company shall not be liable for any delays or excessive transportation charges resulting from its selection.
- PARKING – Unless otherwise provided, our company will comply only with it is minimum packing standard for the method of transportation selected. The cost of all special packing, loading of bracing requested by Buyer will be paid for by Buyer. All coast of packing and shipment for Buyer’s special equipment shall be paid for buyer.
- PAYMENT TERMS – The discount applies only to the invoiced value of the material (not to taxes of freight charges) >our Company reserves the right to require advance payment or satisfactory security for the goods if the financial condition of buyers so warrants as determined by our company. If Buyer fails to make payment in accordance with terms of this agreement or any collateral agreement, or fails to comply with any provision hereof, our Company may, at is option (and in addition to other remedies), cancel any unshipped portion of this order. Buyer is to remain liable for all unpaid accounts.
- TAXES AND IMPOT/EXPORT LICENSES – Prices do not include taxes. Taxes are paid by buyer upon invoice from our Company unless Buyer provide invalid exemption certificate acceptable to the taxing authority or unless Our Company’s forbidden by law from collection of said taxes from Buyer. Import or export licenses are to be secured by Buyer.
- TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS – Delivery to carrier shall constitute delivery to buyer, and thereafter risk of loss or damage shall pass to Buyer. Any claim of Buyer relative to damage during shipping or delivery should be made directly to the carrier. Any claims by Buyer against Our Company for shortage or damage occurring prior to such delivery to carrier must made within five (5) days after receipt of the goods and accompanied by original transportation bill signed by carrier noting that carrier received the goods from our Company in the condition claimed. Not with standing passage of the risk of loss to Buyer, title and right of possession of the goods sold here under shall remain with our company until all payments here under .including deterred payments evidenced by notes or otherwise, Interest, carrying charges, and attorney’s fees, shall have been made in cash, and Buyer agrees to do all acts necessary to perfect and maintain such right and title in our company.
- RETURN OF PRODUCTS –Please refer to the app return and exchange terms for return and exchange details
- FORCE MAJEURE –our company shall not be liable for failure to perform its obligations resulting directly or indirectly from or contributed to by acts of God; acts of Buyer, civil or military authority, including wage and price controls ; fires ; war ; riot; delays in transportation ; lack of or inability to brain raw materials (including energy sources),components,labor,fuel or supplies ; or other circumstances beyond our Company’s reasonable control, whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing, If certain quantities are affected and other quantities are not, the quantities affected shall be eliminated without liability, but the agreement shall remain unaffected. Our company may during any period of shortage due to any of said causes, allocate its supply of such raw materials among its various users there of in any manner which we deems fair and reasonable. In no even shall Our Company be liable for special or consequential damages for any delay for any cause.
- REASONABE ATTORNEY’S FEE – In the event suit or other proceeding shall be brought for the recovery of the purchase price, or any unpaid balance, or the breach by Buyer of term here contained buyer shall pay to Our Company, in addition to any damages proved by law, reasonable attorney’s fees and cost of collection.
- LIABILITY– Our Company shall not be responsible, obligated, or liable for any injury or damage resulting from an application or use of its products, arising out of acceptance of this order. Our Company shall have no liable for errors in weight quantity delivered unless claim is made by Buyer within five (5) days after receipt of shipment and accompanied by original transportation bill signed by carrier noting that carrier received the goods from Our company in the condition claimed, If such timely claim is made by Buyer, and the claim is deemed valid by Our Company may fulfil its responsibility by either shipping the quantity necessary to make good the deficiency, or at Our Company’s option , crediting buyer with the invoice price of the deficiency.
- WARRANTY –ALL goods sold by Our Company are warranted to buyer to be free from defects in material and workmanship, and manufactured in accordance with industry standards. Therefore going warranty is non-assignable and in lieu of and excludes all other warranties not expressly set forth herein, whether express or implied by operation of law or otherwise including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchant ability or fitness, No agent, employee, or representative of Our Company has any authority to bind Our Company to any representation, affirmation, or warranty concerning the good and any such representation, affirmation, or warranty shall not be deemed to have become a part of the basis of this agreement and shall be unenforceable. Any claimed defect in material or work man ship shall be deemed waived by Buyer unless submitted to our Company in writing within five (5) days from the date the goods are received by Buyer. Our Company shall not be liable under the foregoing warranty if any loss or damage is caused by improper application or use of the goods, Our Company disclaims all liability with respect to the design of the goods and makes no warranty with respect to such design. This warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, including implied warranties of merchant ability or fitness.
- REMEDIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY – Our Company shall not be liable for incidental or consequential losses, damages, or expenses arising directly from the sale, handling or use of the goods, or from any other cause relating thereto. Our Company’s liability, in any case, including for claims of breaches of warranty or negligence is exclusively limited, at Our Company’s option, to the replacement of goods not complying with this agreement, the repayment of, or crediting buyer with, an amount equal to the purchase price of such goods, or repairing or arranging for repair of the goods, If Our Company requests the return of the goods, the goods will be redelivered to Our Company in accordance with Our Company’s instructions. The remedies contained in this paragraph constitute the sole recourse of buyer against Our Company for breach of any of Our Company’s obligations, whether of warranty or effort to rectify any breach, the remedies provided for herein shall be deemed satisfied.
- SELECTION – Buyer represents that the goods sold here under are fit for their actual or intended use and that buyer placed no reliance on Our Company’s skill or judgment in selecting suitable goods or materials, Buyer represents that the use and installation of the goods shall be made in compliance with all applicable government requirements. Buyer will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Our Company, its successors, assigns and subsidiaries from and against all costs (including attorneys), damages and liabilities resulting from actual or alleged claims asserted or any penalties proposed or assessed Our Company for any alleged violation of any federal, state or local law, rule, regulation of standard, by reason of or in connection with any use of the goods delivered here under.
- CHOICE OF LAW – When completing your purchase, a billing statement including “Butterfly Sunglasses” and the country code such as UK, FR, etc. would be displayed on the payment page and/ or your card statement. All purchases will be processed by our respective entity in the corresponding country by the country code in the billing statement and are governed by the local Law.
- LANGUAGE AND CCORREPONDING TEXT – This agreement has been written in the English language and, if the event of any conflict, the different meanings or contradictory between the English-Language version and any translation hereof, English language version shall prevail.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS – In the event of any concerns or complaints about possible violation of intellectual property rights, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, identifying with specificity the rights alleged to be violated and the accused product(s). (This email address is just for intellectual property rights and legal issues, Oth.er requests may not get response.)